How Can I Help You Today?
Eric Nielsen – Healthcare Navigator
Covenant Living of the Great Lakes
Are you getting ready to schedule an elective surgical procedure? Has your loved one recently been hospitalized due to serious illness or injury? We can provide assistance and education to individuals and their families.
Our complimentary Healthcare Navigator service can assist with the following:
- Arrange private one-on-one family meetings or bedside consultations at the hospital or at home to discuss personal goals and care plans following hospitalization
- Give educational presentations to small or large groups
- Transition support from hospital or home to Covenant Living integrated health services
- Pre-book a stay for short-term rehabilitation post-hospitalization
The help you need, when you need it. We have many resources we can provide to help with the questions you may have such as:
- What to prepare when leaving the hospital: A simple checklist of the items and documents you may want to bring when transitioning to our community
- Understanding Medicare: An easy to understand breakdown of the “parts” of Medicare coverage
- Preferred Provider Card: A helpful tool to have on hand to let caregivers know who your preferred medical provider is
Connect with Eric by completing the form or call (877) 801-6721 to receive your free preferred provider card or to learn more about our Healthcare Navigator services.
Use your preferred provider card whenever you or a loved one are in need of assistance.
"*" indicates required fields