We provide the highest level of care and comfort.
Skilled Nursing near Grand Rapids, Michigan.
For those who require Skilled Nursing services, Covenant Living of the Great Lakes offers far more than care. We endeavor to fulfill the lives of our residents by ensuring that they maintain the highest levels of health for mind, body and spirit.
- Long-term care
- Respite care
- Hospice care
- State-of-the-art nursing care 24 hours a day
- IV therapy
- Wound care
- Diabetes management
- Pain management
- Discharge planning
- Consultant services, including podiatry and audiology
- Cable and flat screen TV in room
- Private local phone in room
- Pharmaceutical services
- Physician and psychiatric services
- Wheelchair-accessible transportation
- Feeding tubes and oxygen
- Full-time social worker
- Semi-private suites with bath
- Three meals daily with entrée selection and table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Dining assistance
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current member of our retirement community to benefit from our assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing or short-term rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information call